About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
What to say about me. I'm just an Individual who loves talking about Music, Politics, Social Issues, as well as any and everything Interesting. But Read My Blog and I think you'll get a better picture of me.

Monday, December 27, 2010

The Ballad of a Disenfranchised Man Child

It’s funny; I have nothing important to say.
As I walk lost through life every single day.
Although, that reality produced by not my own choice.
The world is too closed minded to hear a different voice.
While walking with love and compassion, to push on through the bull shit.
But from time to time, one will just get sick and tired of it.
When your interactions with everyone just prove that the opposite is true.
You lose a part of our soul, and suddenly you are not you.
So you turn onto the long on the path of discovery, to find that identity.
And you forgot about the ideologies that were engrained by your family.
I do miss when I had Mother Mary guiding me and my views.
But when your faith morphs into control, I don’t have a clue.
What or who to believe to is true. So what do will I do?
When its hard to trust enough in anything to turn your soul to.
Becoming found when its easy being lost is such a commitment.
Which is why you walk along the path of disenfranchisement.
Not being true to yourself just creates self resentment.
So you walk alone on the path of disenfranchisement.

Its easy to reach a destination you have never reached.
But its harder to practice what you simply preach.


If caring hurts, then its natural to feel the pain to live above people’s vain.
To feel so much that it hurts, can drive any enlightened man insane.
There a great difficulty accepting reality that simply surround around me.
Like the society is a false hierarchy which in turns kills individuality.
Like how T.V. molds youthful individuality into a mass conformity.
Or how it’s so arbitrary to revolve your life to the pursuit of the monetary.
If the pursuit of money is the root of all evil, where the hope for humanity?
Yet the naive minds walk around with a false since of superiority.
And since what’s different is wrong, there is a subconscious authority.
Since mass of sheeple can’t think, which makes this world extremely scary?
Why educate yourself on the world politics, if people are just apathetic.
But not caring is just pathetic, and it’s embedded not to regret it.
Yet trying to change the world’s ignorance’s is just in impossible feat.
But this war is worth dying for, since we already live in defeat.
Not falling victim to the sorrows around you is such a commitment.
Which is why walk along the path of disenfranchisement
Not being true to yourself just creates self resentment.
So you walk alone along the path of disenfranchisement.

It’s easy to reach a destination you have never reached.
But it’s harder to practice what you simply preach.
It’s easy to reach a destination you have never reached.
But it’s harder to practice what you simply preach.

No comments:

Post a Comment