About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
What to say about me. I'm just an Individual who loves talking about Music, Politics, Social Issues, as well as any and everything Interesting. But Read My Blog and I think you'll get a better picture of me.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Great, Another 2.OOOOHHHHHHH

Life has thrown a huge curve ball to me in the past recent months. As of July 17, 2011, I am not sure if I will be attending Unc Charlotte for the fall semester. Part of it is finance reasons, the other part of it is the fact that I been on academic probation for the last 3 semesters with a 1.98 GPA. Yet, for the previous two of them I got a solid 2.0 for the semester, keeping my GPA at a 1.98. To get off of academic probation, your cumulative GPA needs to be above a 2.0. Since I got only a 2.0 for the last the semesters, I have never gotten of of academic probation. I technical flunked out of school twice already, appealed my suspension, and had the opportunity to continue my education at Unc Charlotte.

Well, this past spring semester, I once again got a 2.0 for the year. Three straight semesters on academic probation each ending with a 2.0. Well, tomorrow I'm going to go ahead an write my third letter to the Dean of Students, and hopefully they will give me a third chance to raise my grades. Well it happen, I honestly don't think so, but I will know for sure in a few days.

Yet, I fell this is kind of a good thing that I might flunk out of school. I in a way I don't want to finish my last year of college just yet. But that coming out of my mouth (or typed by my fingers) sounds totally and completely retarded in every way possible, but maybe these next two or three years can give me a chance to figure out what I really want to do with my life. As of now, I have 87 credits towards with a major in Political Science. I'm not going to get a job with anything related to political scicnce, and the only reason why I choose it because I thought it work well with journalism. I was dead set on becoming a Journalist, but I am starting to question that these past few months. I feel I will be a lot happier pursuing some type of job creative writing or even a career doing some type of humanitarian work. Hell, I could even see myself once again going something relatated to psychology.

If I can't attend Unc Charlottle, I'm still going to take a few class at Cpcc (for if I don't, I can't be under my mom's ensurence anymore) each semister. Work one or two minimumam wage, and somehow be involved in the arts cumminity in charlotte. If now, Ill finish up my degree and see where life takes me from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment