About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
What to say about me. I'm just an Individual who loves talking about Music, Politics, Social Issues, as well as any and everything Interesting. But Read My Blog and I think you'll get a better picture of me.

Monday, July 18, 2011

The Greatest Reason Ever for Someone to Go to Court

At 9:00 tomorrow, I have to go to court. The reason why I have to go to court is because I have an open container in my car. Having an open beer in your car is a dumb reason is every way, shape or form. But the reason why I have to go to court for it is completely is probably the best reason anyone has to go to court.

About a month a go, I met a random girl at one of the house shows at the place I'm crash at for the summer. We started talking out idea for 10 minutes, then I invited her inside my car to listen to some music. Well, on the way to my car I decided to bring my half open beer with me inside my car. I start playing some Portigal. The man, and we start making out. Well, after we started making out I decided to drive off somewhere so that I could continued to get to know this girl I just met. I was a little tipsy at the time, but well under a .08 so I know if I was to drive, I was not putting my self, this awesome girl I just met, or anyone on the road in jeopardy for driving.

I drive off around a few blocks and park at an abandon gas station. We started making out for a while, until she decided to expose her breast to me. Well, I then decided to do what any guy in my situation would do and started to make out with her exposed breast. I continue to do that for a few minutes until I noticed a cop pulling up to my car.

I get out of my car and the cops starts questioning me on why I am parked randomly outside. I proceed to tell the cop that I literally just meet this girl 20 minutes ago and we were just trying to get to know each other better. He ask me if I was drunk or high. I said no....which was a lie. I was quite stoned but he couldn't prove it, and after he breathalized me I blew under a .08. He search my car and found the half open beer I placed in there and gave me a citation for an open container. He left saying that we were one of the worst neighborhoods in Charlotta, and the spot I decided to stop off at had one of the highest rates for rape, murder, and drug usages in the city of Charlotte, while the other cop there just stood there and tried not to laugh.

So tomorrow I have to get in front of the judge with what could possibly be just a verbal warning, or something more serious to the point of adding points to my licence or something even more serious then that. But I don't care what anyone says. Sucking titties is probably the best reason I or anyone I have ever meet had to go to court.

No comments:

Post a Comment