About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
What to say about me. I'm just an Individual who loves talking about Music, Politics, Social Issues, as well as any and everything Interesting. But Read My Blog and I think you'll get a better picture of me.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

If your don't enjoy Holidays Meals at Golden Corral........Then Fuck You

On the Wendesday before thanksgiving this past year, I though it was going to be one of the worst ones of my life. It turned out despite my situations to be one of the best ones ever.

Earlier that week, my sister stole a large sum of money from my dads checking account. The reason she did is is wrong, yet I feel it was quite justifiable giving her situation. Well, by the time Thanksgiving came around, my Dad and little sister were perfectly content with not doing anything for Thanksgiving because of the lack of finances.

Myself though, was not going to let that stand.

I went to the local ATM and took out about $40, which was almost all money and went back home. I told them we are going to have a meal as a family, and you will enjoy it. We all decided to go out to golden corral to eat. Once at the buffet restaurant, we chit chatted and a general good time enjoying our meals with truckers, widowed elderly men, and really cheap red-neck family.

That night my Thanksgiving got even better. I had a good friend that moved to Wilmington two years earlier who I haven't seen since he left. Anyway, he called me that night because he was in town, and we met up. We ended up catching up for almost an hour on my front porch talking about life, which also happen to be one of the most meanful convosations I had with a person during that year.

After me and Jake eat at Golden Corral, we ended up going to Fox and Hound to have a few beers with my friend Rob and my friend Rodney's mom. (Rodney didn't have a valid I.D. then, so I beleived he couldn't go out drinking with us). After having a few drinks, we ended up going out seperate ways.

Doesn't sound to amazing of a day does it? But it was. Two days earlier I thought I was going to have the worst Thanksgiving of my life, but it ended up being the total and complete opposite. I saw a friend I havn't seen in two years, and had an awsome meal with my family during one of the worst situations we have been though during our lives.

And If you don't understand why my Thanksgiving meal at Golden Corral is totally and completly fuckin awsome.

Well............fuck you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment