About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
What to say about me. I'm just an Individual who loves talking about Music, Politics, Social Issues, as well as any and everything Interesting. But Read My Blog and I think you'll get a better picture of me.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Intoxication

Apparently I am way to emotionally honest when I'm intoxicated. I knew this for years, but I still continue to drink to the point where I filter what I say. Why is this.

Is it because I just want people to know what I'm thinking deep down inside?

No, If I tell people what I really feel its just come off extremely off putting. Even though everyone has similar opinion and feeling towards other people, we live in a thing called society where is it sometimes better to keep things to our selves.

Is it because I'm depressed and need an outlet for my emotions?

No, I do get depressed at times, but I usually just turn to writing, long runs, or something else as a form of a scapegoat for my troubles in life. I do admit I have use drugs and alcohol in my past for those reason, but I got to a point in my life where I don't need those substances to cope with my emotional issues.

Is it for attention then?

No, Hell No! If you get drunk and act a fool just for attention, simply put, your probably just a pathetic idiot.

Then what is the reason why I continue to drink to the point of intoxication where I open a window to my emotions.

Well, the reason is that I love the taste of alcohol.

You see, I love to drink. I love to go out with friends and have a good time, yet, if I enjoy drinking to the point where I just need to confess what I really think about someone or something, then that's just the price I have to pay for my love of alcohol.

If only there was a way that I can express my thoughts and emotions in a socially acceptable manner. Maybe something that I can write everything down, and only show the people that are genially interested in what I have to say, other than just saying in at at time and place where it can make my look extremely socially awkward.

If only there is thing that I can write my thoughts for those selected people could read them.

If only............

No comments:

Post a Comment