About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
What to say about me. I'm just an Individual who loves talking about Music, Politics, Social Issues, as well as any and everything Interesting. But Read My Blog and I think you'll get a better picture of me.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

The Tale of my Jr. Prom

This is the story about Jr. Prom. This is one of the many interesting events that happened to me during my 4 years at North Mecklenburg High school. This set of events happened from February 2006 until May 2006.

To start this post off, I should inform you during the second half of my Jr. year of High School, I developed two huge crushes on two different girls. One was this nice, humble African American Girl who would later become our senior class president, and is currently involved with the Democratic Party of the United States of America . The second one was this crazy white bitch who used to skip every day and come into our English class high as hell, sell me pot in the years after graduation, who is currently producing Dub step in Charlotte North Carolina. Out of respect for the both of them, I won't post there names on this post

Around February of 2006, I saw humble black girl X randomly outside waiting for a ride after school. I was friends with her back in 8Th grade, and haven't spoken to her in 2 years until this meeting. We started chit chatting, and I ended the conversation saying we should hang out on Birkdale (which is an outdoor mall located in my hometown) this Sunday just to catch up. We hung out later that week, and with plans on hanging out again.

I came to school that next week happy knowing that I might have someone that I might could possibly be dating in the next few months. I went around telling all my friends about her, and they all agreed she would be a good fit for me. She told a few friend about our outing, including her best friend at the time who was in my math class. I distinctly remember to this day that her best friend told me, "humble black girl X tends to lead on guys all the time, so don't get your hopes up." If I would listen to her advice up front, then I would avoid a lot of problems later on.

At the same time, I was developing a huge crush on crazy white bitch X. I never knew why I started liking her so much. I don't really remember ever hanging out with her in High School, and the extent of our friendship was small talk in English class and conversation over Aim. But dispute the fact I honestly didn't know her that well, I still developed an huge crush on her.

Well, during the next few weeks, I hung out with humble black girl X a few more times, and talk to her over the phone every other night. Around March, I decided to ask her to prom. She politely said no, and told me she was going to go with her gay best friend. While a little upset and off put that she choose to go to a gay guy me over prom, I was quite prescient that she would change her mind and end up going with me.

A week or two later, we kept hanging out and such. Then one night, she decided to show me her prom dress before she showed anyone else outside her family, including her homosexual date. I took that as a sign that she wanted to go with me more. She ended up getting this green dress which she looked gorgeous in. Well, that motivated me to go a head and buy a matching green vest for my tux.

Yes, I bough a matching vest for a girl that wasn't my date to the prom, but don't worry, the story gets better.

Since humble black girl X decided not to go with me to prom, I decided to randomly ask crazy white bitch X. Since she honestly didn't know me well, she said no, and told me she was going to go with her best friend at the time. I understood that, and quite honestly didn't expect her to say yes to me when I ask her prom that day. But I figured the worst she could say no....and that what she did.

The weeks went by, and prom was just a few days away. I ended up decided to go with a few friends of mine in an SUV we rented. One of them had a date, the others date canceled on him last minute, and myself was single.

After a nice dinner at a semi fancy Chinese restaurant, ended up at our destination. The prom was being held in Bank of America Stadium, where the Carolina Panthers played there home games. We proceed inside, I dance with a few friends, and start having a good time.

I end up seeing random black girl X and start dancing with her for a few songs. After that I walk around the ball room, talk to a few more friends, and end up seeing crazy white bitch X. I think I had once dance with crazy white bitch X until she proposed something to me.

She turned to me and said, "hey, I have some coke in my purse, do you want to try some."

At that time, I have never done, nor seen cocaine in my life. But I wasn't thinking rationally at the time. Instead of saying no, I took this as a change to get to know my crush better. So I agreed to decide to do coke with her.

She was about to give me the bag, until I told her I was uncomfortable doing it by myself. Then one of us decided that we should just do it together inside of one of the bathroom stalls. So thinking that was a smart idea at the time, we both rush over to the male bathroom and huddle inside one of the stalls. She pulls it out and is about to do it, until I get a change of heart.

I then went up to her and said, "I'm not going to let you do this to yourself. I am not going to let you ruin your life." She responded with "It's really not a big deal, and I already spent 50 bucks on it so I'm going to get my moneys worth." "I responded with, "Here is 30 dollars, take this, I'll give you the other 20 by Monday.

We continue to argue until we here a knock on our bathroom stall. Instead of flushing the coke, crazy white bitch X simply puts it back inside her purse. We open the stall and we see two cops and our high school principle. He ask us both to step outside, so we did as we were told.

The cops started asking us why we were in the stall yelling at here. Then out of no where, I somehow bull shitted my ass off to prevent us from getting expelled form school and gaining a felony. I told the cops that she was my girl friend, and I just saw her making out with another guy. I then told them she saw me see her making out, and decided to follow me so that she could explain her actions. I then told her to avoid her, I ran inside the bathroom, but she decided to come and follow me in there anyway.

Then the cops ask us if we had any illegal substances on us. I said no, and crazy white bitch X said that she did have a aderal pill on her. She pulls out a mint can out of her purse and shows the officer the pill. The cops continue to question us for a few minutes, including the following two.

The cops then asked me why is her eyes so dilated. I responded with, "I don't know, that's the way they always are."

The cop then asked me, "Is she always this weird." I responded simply with "Yep."

The cops then said we were free to go, and for us to go about our day.

For the rest of the prom told a few friend that story, dance a little bit more, and went home to sleep.

And incase your wondering, I did not get laid that night unlike the majority of my peers that night.

And to put the icing on the cake, even despite my anti drug speech in the stall of the male bathroom, she ended up the snorting the coke with her friends that night.

The next Monday, the whole school found out about the story. I even remember kids in my psychology class at the time talking about it. This red neck kid went up to me saying "did you hear that crazy white bitch X tried to sell coke at prom?" I responded with "No, can you please tell me what happen." And right before he was able to explain the rumor he heard, the most stereotypical "scene kid" at our school turns to me and says, "what are you talking about, that was you in the bathroom stall."

Then that kid said one of the funniest things I have heard in my life.

He then said, "I just find this whole situation funny."

I responded with a very perplex tone of "Why."

He then simply said, "It's funny because your Devin."

Because of those events, that promoted me to not attend my Senior prom that next year. Still to this day, I felt that was a good idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment