About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
What to say about me. I'm just an Individual who loves talking about Music, Politics, Social Issues, as well as any and everything Interesting. But Read My Blog and I think you'll get a better picture of me.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A Rap I Wrote Called: The Fact I Make Rap Music

This is one of the first raps I wrote back in 2008. It's not my best work, but I still want yall to read it.

The Fact I Make Rap Music

People laugh at the fact that I make rap music
They think its pathetic, their shallow form of amusement
The judge before they listen, making options to quick
Failing to realize my cancerous rhymes are so fuckin sick
They infest your mind since there so damn ill
And I'm doin this without the use of sex appeal
I'm doin this without lying about pushing drugs
I'm doin this without posing as a thug
I don't need to speak about AK's and Uzi's
Or the fail attempts of bitch niggas tryin to kill me
Fuck talkin about being forced into hand cuffs
All I need to preach is the real truth about myself
Fuck most hip hop, I now HATE that that game
So I'm gonna play with my own rules so it aint the same
Fuck the media tryin to control my fashion
Its sad that Jordan's and Jaboes are your sole passion
I aint gonna be a slave to a fake society
I'm gonna be the Massa' of my own individuality
Hip hop is dead by a conformist infection
But me and my peoples are gonna conceive its resurrection
All I'm gonna do is spit flames out over these beats
And like wildfires its gonna spread through the streets
Until every intelligent, passionate individual comprehends what i speak
From the sheltered suburbans to the artistic freaks
From the gang bangers to the teenage drug addicts
They will understand my words add up like elementary mathematics
And my sole passion will spread throughout the country
And I'm not doing this for fame or captalistic money
I'm not doing this for pussy or even for pride
Its for a single reason that i can NEVER hide
That is the simple fact I LOVE rap music
And your ignorance is my shallow form of amuseme

No comments:

Post a Comment