About Me

My photo
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
What to say about me. I'm just an Individual who loves talking about Music, Politics, Social Issues, as well as any and everything Interesting. But Read My Blog and I think you'll get a better picture of me.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A song called: Sweet Charlotte

his is a serious song about my home town of Charlotte/Huntersville North Carolina. I hope you enjoy. The lyrics explane themselves. Btw, Fuck James Taylor, my song about my home is better....lol.

Verse 1:

Walking alone, down the Ol' Statesville tracks
Pondering past actions, that time can never turn back
I want to look forward, but the future is so unknown
I might be totally lost, but I know Carolina is home

Bridge:

And when I'm so lonely
No one by my side
And when I'm so down
Without an ounce of pride
I stop to realize, one thing will always be
I know I'll have sweet Charlotte, The Queen City

Verse 2:

I would confess my soul, to the girl around the corner
Failing to realize, that she too was a loner
You can hear the best advice, ever known to man
But unless you truely listen, you'll never understand

**Bridge repeats**

Chorus (Repeat Twice):

Sweet Charlotte, Oh Sweet Charlotte
I know you always stay true
Sweet Charlotte, Oh Sweet Charlotte
Life's more special because of you

Verse 3:

And I'll smoke those cigerettes, once again
Thinking about life, while i gaze at Lake Norman
And I know there is not much, I can do
Except simply to my own self, I'll be true

*Bridge Repeats*

*Chorus Repeats 3x*

Outro:

Because of you Sweet Charlotte
Life's more special because of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment